JOIN US TO LEARN ABOUT IMPACT INVESTING & PARTNERSHIPS…
This half-day workshop will guide participants to understand opportunities to build strategic partnerships with non-profits, impact investors and social enterprises to improve supply chains, create local impact and increase sales in emerging markets. Learn how to navigate SOCAP, meet with leading impact investors and hear about cutting-edge models to create corporate impact.
- • Linking corporate philanthropy with core operations
- • Funding supplier growth through impact investment
- • Facilitating new market entry, product design and pilots through social enterprises
- • Insights from: Acumen Fund, Global Alliance for Clean Cookstoves, B Lab, Root Capital, and more
- • Roundtable brainstorming with potential partners, entrepreneurs and funders
TUESDAY, OCTOBER 6TH, 2015
FORT MASON CENTER, SAN FRANCISCO
1 pm – 4:30 pm, followed by a closing cocktail reception & SOCAP opening reception
FREE plus discounted registration for SOCAP15
CONTACT US & REGISTER:
• Discount SOCAP registration code, and confirm your attendance.
• This workshop is designed for product managers, corporate intrapreneurs, foundations and impact investors who are interested to understand and identify opportunities for partnership between corporations and impact sector players- impact investors, social entrepreneurs and others.
• ATTENDANCE WILL BE CAPPED TO THE FIRST 30 PARTICIPANTS.
The Corporate Impact Initiative was developed by I-DEV to bring corporations into the impact discussion. As a follow-on to this year’s workshop, I-DEV will host a series of sector specific workshops in apparel, tech, and consumer product sectors.
- • Director of Global Partnership, Google
- • Director of Global Expansion & Country Operations, Acumen Fund
- • Senior Director of Corporate Strategy, Saatchi & Saatchi
- • Director, Developing & Emerging Markets, New Business, Unilever
- • Program Manager – Access to Energy Program, Shell Foundation
- • Vice President, Schwab Charitable, and more…