Program Summer 2010: Peru
Interested in international development, microfinance, or CSR?
Want to learn first-hand how microfinance, social venture capital, and corporate social responsibility programs are changing lives on the ground?
Looking for an fun and educational way to spend your vacation?
I-DEV International’s Doing Development In… (DDI) program was created to give students and young professionals a realistic, first hand view of how grassroots development, microfinance, corporate social responsibility and social venture capital programs are making a difference on the ground in communities at the base of the pyramid.
This 10 day immersion program provides participants with a unique opportunity to:
- Meet & Engage with senior management at top international development organizations
- Learn the on-the-ground challenges of managing corporate social responsibility programs in developing countries
- Gain an authentic, first hand view into the daily lives and challenges faced by communities at the base of the pyramid
- Have a truly unforgettable vacation
TOPICS COVERED ON DDI TRIPS:
- Impact & Innovation in Microfinance, Social Venture Capital, Grassroots Development
- BoP Business Incubation
- Development Project Design & Management
- Multinational Corporate Operations and Corporate Social Responsibility Programs in Developing Countries
Find Us on Facebook: I-DEV’s Doing Development In…
Questions? Contact Patricia Chin-Sweeney at: email@example.com